Special symbol, font issue, or bug?

Ιακοβ

I wonder if someone can help clarify if the | symbol that appears here, is meant to be there, or if its a bug or font issue? I have never come across this before so I don't know how to interpret what I am seeing.

post-33292-0-07910600-1483405607_thumb.png

Thanks!

PS: This screenshot also demonstrates that annoying bug, where some of my resources can't be navigated by the side bar table of contents thing. (You can use the search to navigate to verse references, but you can't expand things in the sidebar).

Edited by Ιακοβ

Looks like a bad character somewhere. I assume it should be an α as this is the passage :

Μάρκον 1·17 καὶ εἶπεν αὐτοῖς ὁ Ἰησοῦς· δεῦτε ὀπίσω μου, καὶ ποιήσω ὑμᾶς γενέσθαι ἁλιεῖς ἀνθρώπων.

I don't have NIGTC for Mark but you could report it as a correction.

Thx

D

• Like 1

Yes, it's just a typo. It should read ἁλιεῖς. 

Regarding your table of contents issue, I've seen that before but not in a while. I don't get that glitch when looking at the same title. 

I've got NIGTC listed as version 2.1. What do you have? Which version of Accordance are you using? 

Yes, it's just a typo. It should read ἁλιεῖς. 

Regarding your table of contents issue, I've seen that before but not in a while. I don't get that glitch when looking at the same title. 

I've got NIGTC listed as version 2.1. What do you have? Which version of Accordance are you using? 

Im using 12.0.2, the commentary is at version 2.1 as well. I don't think it's tied to the commentary version though. The problem only occasionally occurs. It didn't occur today when I opened up to check the version.