NEW! 2017 Christian Standard Bible (CSB)--now available

R. Mansfield

We don't have a date yet. If it follows patterns set it the past, the Key-numbered version will be a separate release. 

Still wondering if this is a work in progress or simply something in the pipeline for later? I have begun to attend a local church that uses the CSB in their Sunday School literature and since I am filling the pulpit I would like to be "on the same page" with the congregation but I rely heavily on the tagged version (have been using NIV 2011 G/K) but desire to make a temporary switch. I used to heavily use the HCSB but the church we attended at the time used the NIV. I also rely heavily on Accordance for ALL my Bible study needs. Any additional feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

• Like 1

Bob, someone else here can correct me (or provide an update), but if I remember, we are waiting on Lifeway for this. We have created Strong's numbered editions of translations in the past, but I believe that if the publisher is assigning key numbers (usually for a concordance), we wait on them. No need to reinvent the wheel and all that.

Incidentally, the Sunday School curriculum I teach from at my church uses the CSB. I usually just keep the HCSB with Strong's and CSB in parallel for those purposes, until we release a key-numbered version of the CSB.

• Like 3

Thank you Rick. I purchased a copy of the csb today so I will be looking forward to the tagged version when it  comes. I appreciate the feedback.

Bob