concordance show just the word without a context

bpkantor

When you search for all words in a text and then go to analytics > concordance, it typically displays things in the context of the verse or sentence that it is in. How do I adjust settings to that it displays each word just as it is with no context. I am only looking at spelling variations so I just need the one word.

Thanks!

What you may want is actually the Parsing instead of Concordance tab.  Select all of your search results and choose Amplify -> Language -> Parsing (the Language button may also be on your toolbar).  Then hit Command-T (Mac) or Control-T (Windows) and choose Include: Hit Words Only.  How does this work for you?

It's not clear what you want to do. You are searching for ALL the words in the text? What do you want to see after that? The Analysis (in Analytics) will list and count them for you, and display other information as you wish.

In the customize display on the Concordance tab you can set the excerpt length to very short and to highlight the hit word. That will not give you just one word but it will give you one either side of the highlighted word. You don't mention whether you want refs or not but it appears you cannot turn off refs and still get the words.

Thx

D