A short flash, then no load

Tim Goldsmith

When I click on the accordance app on my desktop, the whole screen flashes white for a second then nothing happens. I thought maybe the version in the dock had become obsolete, so I went into my applications folder & it's the same thing. I can't get access at all!
Since I can't get the app to open, I have no idea how I might fix this? Resettting the computer doesn't seem to do anything either!

HELP!

Tim,

You did not specify which OS you are using or what version of the app, but here is a way to get a clean startup:

On Windows, press Alt right after you double click on the Accordance icon while on the Mac press the Option key.

Mark 'Remove startup session' and Launch Accordance.

Please check for app update right away to get the latest version.

Running OSX Sierra (10.12.3) and Accordance 12.0.3
Pressed option key while clicking on accordance. Didn't do anything.

Hi Tim,

If you were unable to open Accordance Safe Mode by pressing the option key as you opened Accordance then something is wrong. There is a free update to Accordance 12.0.4 available at: https://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/

If the update doesn't help and you still can't open Accordance Safe Mode, we should probably arrange a time to screen share. If needed, you can download 'TeamViewer' from www.teamviewer.com (it's free and fast) and send us your TeamViewer 'Your ID' and password and we can arrange a time for one of us to access your computer with a screen share to help correct this issue for you.

You can call us in support at 407-339-0266 or Skype us at: oaktreesupport. Our office hours are Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern.

If your call goes to voicemail, then we are helping other customers and will call you back as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Billy