Bug in Research Analyse Display

Fabian

Hello 

First I want to know how I can see how the tagged texts does translate [KEY G3551] for nomos. 

So I create user defined folder only with Strong tagged texts (Not G/K), and run the search.

I was surprised to find this as result.post-32723-0-50162000-1487513075_thumb.png. Why Accordance find G1096 and G3754 also in the exact search.

Second I was doing the same search but for all tagged texts and then change from Key to Words and got this 

post-32723-0-38958200-1487513328_thumb.png

There are crazy sings. 

Greetings

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

The first case appears to be due to double tagging of the word Law in KJVS and NKJVS. I don't know why it would be double tagged like that but that appears to be the case. ID shows both tags. And you can click on the analysis results for G1096 to get the break down by translation and then click on each one to see the case. There appears to be a bug in the analysis results in that if you click through to the details of G3754 thne you cannot click on that one result to run the [key G3551]@[KEY G3754] search.

The second one I don't understand how you got quite so many results. I ran the same search as got only 6. Perhaps they come from one particular text which you have that I do not - maybe HCSB which I don't have.

Thx

D

It shows only so many in the full view if it is only in a small pane then it show only the firs few. And "Combined" is checked. And I can's scroll or something else. Another bug.

This search is [KEY G3551] over all texts. So also GNT-TRS and the Chinese Bibles is showing. This seems to be the case for the crippled signs. (full unicode would be cool)