Recent Modules queue not working

theblackbluejay

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but a few weeks ago my Recent Modules queue just stopped populating.  I open modules, I close them; I start and restart the program.  But where there used to be a running list of the last dozen or so modules that I used (which was rather helpful in saving time), the Recent Modules tab says only "Clear Recents".  The list has been nothing but clear for weeks now.  

Anyone else experiencing this?  Is this a bug, or have I somehow done something to cause this problem?

Thanks, 

David

Certainly it is not something you did. I would discard the file in Accordance Preferences labeled Recent Modules. You will find it in your user/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences.

Hi Dr. Brown, 

Thanks for the information.  But I looked under the file path that you mentioned and do not see anything that says Accordance Preferences in the Preferences folder.  Please advise.  

David

Your user/Library folder is invisible. You can get there in the Finder by pressing option as you open the Go menu.

I deleted the recent modules file in  Accordance Preferences and restarted accordance.  But the problem is still there.