Timothy Jenney

Our latest podcast, #152) Research and Research Analytics, is now available at https://vimeo.com/204571194.

Research is Accordance's fastest, most comprehensive search of mutiple resources. It replaced the older Search All in Accordance 11. Now, in Accordance 12, it features its own set of Research Analytics. Research + Research Assistant is a powerful combination that allows us to dig deeper into our search results than ever before. It identifies relevant passages and resources quickly and easily. It’s like having our very own research assistant, available to do our bidding whenever and wherever we are. [Accordance 12: Intermediate]

Related podcasts:

Analyzing Search Results (Lighting the Lamp Video Podcast #138)
accordancebible.com/Analyzing-Search-Results

Improved Analytics (Lighting the Lamp Video Podcast #151)
accordancebible.com/Improved-Analytics

• Like 1

Thanks Dr. J for this podcast. It was one of your best.

I must admit my head begins to spin when I think of all the possibilities of this new feature. I would love to see you follow up with another featuring some original language examples and application.

• Like 2

Thanks, Tony!

I agree. I had to put this topic on the back burner awhile, so I could reflect on its possibilities. I think we're all going to be finding new uses for this feature for a long while.

I've still got Stacks and Papers top cover, so podcasts on those new features will have to come first. After that, I'd like to do some studies that incorporate all these features. The challenge is making them simple enough and short enough for the podcast format without alienating our average viewer! After all, just how many people would be interested in a historical review of the use of the optative as it relates to Paul's use of μὴ γένοιτο ?

post-29215-0-76949800-1487604005_thumb.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks. Another excellent podcast which i know i will have to refer back to from time to time to get the best from accordance and experiment with my research workflow.

;o)

• Like 1