#1 Peregrine

Peregrine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

I'm looking for a short-cut to go back to where I was in a document after clicking on a link, and can't see one in the Help files.

Specifically, using one of NT Wright's commentaries, I clicked on a hot-link to go to a word in his glossary section, and would like to be able to get back immediately to where I was. This works with footnotes, but I can't see how to do it from the glossary section. Command-Up arrow goes back to the previous section.

• Solly likes this

#2 Fabian

Fabian

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:19 AM

To go to the Hits, alt-command-arrow up/down. 

For the triangle Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-20 um 17.17.56.png   10.28KB   1 downloads I would love to have alt-command-arrow left/right 

Joel: Please add this

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

Sierra 10.12.4

Accordance 12.0.3 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.4.5

#3 Peregrine

Peregrine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:09 AM

alt-command-left arrow or command-left arrow would be good. Currently, in the situation I describe, command-left arrow makes Accordance crash (OS X El Capitan, Accordance 12.0.4). I'll see if there's somewhere to report this as a bug.

#4 Fabian

Fabian

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:26 AM

I got no crash. But I prefer the alt-command-arrows so the I can stay with my fingers on and only change the directions with the arrows. From hit to hit / up and down and back forward / left right.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

Sierra 10.12.4

Accordance 12.0.3 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.4.5

#5 Peregrine

Peregrine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted Today, 06:51 AM

To go to the Hits, alt-command-arrow up/down. 

For the triangle attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2017-02-20 um 17.17.56.png I would love to have alt-command-arrow left/right 

Joel: Please add this

As a follow-up:  The arrow to which Fabian refers, and presumably any short-cut that might be created, takes you back to the previous "location". In the case in question (Wright's commentary on Colossians), that takes me back to the start of the section in the commentary, which is not where I was. The longer the section, the more likely you are to be nowhere near its start. I want to be able to go back to the actual place in the text, as you can in a PDF or Kindle reader, for example.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users