#1 Peregrine

Peregrine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:07 AM

I'm looking for a short-cut to go back to where I was in a document after clicking on a link, and can't see one in the Help files.

Specifically, using one of NT Wright's commentaries, I clicked on a hot-link to go to a word in his glossary section, and would like to be able to get back immediately to where I was. This works with footnotes, but I can't see how to do it from the glossary section. Command-Up arrow goes back to the previous section.

• Solly likes this

#2 Fabian

Fabian

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:19 AM

To go to the Hits, alt-command-arrow up/down. 

For the triangle Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2017-02-20 um 17.17.56.png   10.28KB   1 downloads I would love to have alt-command-arrow left/right 

Joel: Please add this

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

Sierra 10.12.4

Accordance 12.0.3 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.4.5

#3 Peregrine

Peregrine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted Today, 08:09 AM

alt-command-left arrow or command-left arrow would be good. Currently, in the situation I describe, command-left arrow makes Accordance crash (OS X El Capitan, Accordance 12.0.4). I'll see if there's somewhere to report this as a bug.

#4 Fabian

Fabian

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted Today, 08:26 AM

I got no crash. But I prefer the alt-command-arrows so the I can stay with my fingers on and only change the directions with the arrows. From hit to hit / up and down and back forward / left right.

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

Sierra 10.12.4

Accordance 12.0.3 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.4.5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

KenM