Continental Commentaries - another request

JSBesen

Hi,

In perusing the comments in various module requests, I see several comments from Accordance staff on the possibility of getting the Continental Commentary series available soon. The last comment I saw was in 2015. Maybe I missed a definitive yes/no, but is there an update anyone can give us as to the status of Continental Commentary? I know it tops the list of several of us in the land. 

• Like 1

Hi,

In perusing the comments in various module requests, I see several comments from Accordance staff on the possibility of getting the Continental Commentary series available soon. The last comment I saw was in 2015. Maybe I missed a definitive yes/no, but is there an update anyone can give us as to the status of Continental Commentary? I know it tops the list of several of us in the land. 

We started development on it, but paused it when we had a big influx of long-awaited titles come in. We should be able to get back to it relatively soon. No release date to give yet, but I would say less than 6 months. So if you can hold off, we will release it in due time.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 2

​Unfortunately I won't buy the entire Continental set during the next many Years. Can it be split up in a module which contains the older volumes and a module which contains very recent modules from approx. the last 15-20 Years or less? I'm not always looking for just the newest, I'm hoping for Old Testament Library: Exodus by Brevard Childs from the '70s which I hope Accordance will produce but I can suggest that in another thread:

We started development on it, but paused it when we had a big influx of long-awaited titles come in. We should be able to get back to it relatively soon. No release date to give yet, but I would say less than 6 months. So if you can hold off, we will release it in due time.

• 2 years later...

Y’all might want to post under module request, not feature request. Feature and module are two different things.

Y’all might want to post under module request, not feature request. Feature and module are two different things.

I moved it, but if memory serves, there used to simply be one forum that was later split into two, which is why some older module requests are in the wrong folder.