Pasting from Accordance into Word for Windows within Parallels

Friarpeabody

I cannot paste text from Accordance to Word for Windows running in Parallels on a Mac. I CAN paste just fine from Accordance into OS X apps, and from other OS X apps into Parallels and vice versa. While I have Word for Mac (which works just fine), I prefer to use the more feature-rich Windows version. Any help getting this resolved would be greatly appreciated. I'm new to the Forums, and this is my first post. Thanks a bunch!

I am running:

Accordance 11.2.5

OS X 10.11.6

Windows 7

Word 7

Parallels 9

I am able to paste into Word for Windows in Parallels, and it even properly creates the footnote; but all of my software is more current than yours, which is probably the factor causing your issues. I am using the following:

Accordance 12.0.4

macOS Sierra 10.12.4

Windows 10

Word 2016

Parallels 12.1.3

One thing to remember with Windows is that it usually requires CTRL-V instead of CMD-V to paste, although Parallels is usually good about converting the keystroke anyway. 

Also, you mentioned wanting to use a more feature-rich version of Word. The current version of MS Word for the Mac has the most feature parity of any Mac version of Word ever. I have both of the current versions of Word for Mac and Windows on my machine, and I don't know of any difference between them. They've rewritten most, if not all, of the Mac version; and it's quite capable now. You can even paste in Hebrew and it displays in the correct order (finally!). And the current Mac version of Word would run fine in your version of OS X. 

Here's the screenshot I meant to add. 

Screen Shot 2017-02-21 at 10.55.59 AM.png

• Like 1