Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, Greek
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Yesterday, 04:29 PM

I was trying look up a particular article in JETS and Accordance wouldn't open the tab. Restarting the program and then the computer didn't help. Then I tried searching for the article in the Journals grouping in Research and got an error message that JETS couldn't be found (even though it's still in the Modules folder). So I deleted it from the library and asked Accordance to move it to the trash. I then dragged it back to the modules folder and opened it in Accordance. Accordance added it and it now shows in the library, but I still wasn't able to open it. I then tried the Journals search in Research again and this time was informed that THREE of the journals couldn't be found. I'm really getting tired of this bug. It's happened repeatedly in the past (mainly with various bibles that I wasn't using anyway) and I didn't really get any help after posting here. Now it's affecting random journals that I'm trying to use and I'd really appreciate some help figuring out the problem.

Attached File  Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 2.21.36 PM.png   582.73KB   0 downloads

Accordance 12.0.4

Mac 10.11.6

2012 non-retina Macbook Pro
OS 10.11.5 El Capitan

#2 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,431 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Today, 12:18 AM

That's interesting. Not certain it's a bug so much as there may be something corrupted somewhere since I can run the search without getting the error message. I would definitely recommend contacting support by emailing [email protected] or calling (407) 339-0266 during business hours. 

Attached File  Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 11.02.11 PM.png   587.98KB   0 downloads

Rick Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

Gear for Running Accordance:

OS X

2014 Mac Mini - 2.6 Ghz dual core Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Sierra/OS X Server

2016 15" MacBook Pro - 2.9 Ghz Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, Sierra

Windows

2014 15.6" Acer R7-572 - 1.6 Ghz Core i5, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB mSATA, 512 GB SSD, Windows 10

iOS

2016 iPhone 7 Plus - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 10.x

2016 iPad Pro (12.9") - 256 GB, Verizon, iOS 10.x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users