Don't remember where signal corrections

Yohanan

Hi, Sorry this is probably not the right place to do so, but I do not remember where to signal corrections and I tend to forget the lists I have done. Si better if I signal them when I meet one. Just found an error in Peshitta of Leviticus 4:31. Please redirect the following correction: the verb take has been wrongly replaced by give in its second occurrence (Etpe‘el) due to a confusion of He with Semkat.

כול טוב לכלם

יוחנן

Highlight and then right click. The second entry from the bottom. 

Or highlight and choose Report a Correction for the Help menu.

Ah, this reminds me that I must get back into my picky, picky, picky Pat Paulson mode and report those little glitches as I find them. Seriously, reporting errors is a valuable service we provide to Accordance—proofing is tedious and never ending. So, come on gang; get those eyes on the texts and tools, finger on the Report a Correction choice of the right click, and let no error go unreported. You'll be glad you did!

Shalom,

Joseph

Thanks, it is done. In the past, I forgot to send propositions for corrections because I kept them on a list on my desktop. But now that I see it is so easy, I will proceed this way. Joseph you are so right that "proofing is never ending" and we should always goo on with it. Thanks for the call to be picky. :unsure:

בברכה

Yohanan