Jesaia53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:old Testament- spiritual Physiks - Live in space
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows

Posted 12 March 2017 - 05:40 AM

I am a listening person. So Naturaly i like to listen to the Bible to. And specialy if you learn Hebrew or greek it is very helpful to listen to the text, especialy in hebrew beceause of there strange vocalsystem. But when i followed the adwise to change the voice beceause the current voice dosent speak Hebrew i found that all this voices have nice names. witch maby show you there origen if you know the language. But what if you just learn a language? and i mean not just hebrew or greek but every language?

The names of the voices dont say there language. That should be changed i belief.

I mean you can leave the nice names as the are, and put  the language it speakes in parenthesize.

but please do something.

Attached Files

#2 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,584 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 12 March 2017 - 07:35 AM

Servus Jesaja53

Diese Namen kommen vom System. Damit du also weisst, welcher Name zu welcher Sprache gehört. Gehe zu den Systemeinstellungen des Mac, Bedienungshilfen, Sprachausgabe.

Unfortunately the implementation  of this feature is not well done in Accordance. Für Deutsch geht es, but for Hebrew and Greek the voices are cruel. Or simply not possible at this time.

Wie es in Windows ist weiss ich nicht.

Grüsse

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Language, read, listen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users