Reading from Right to Left: Essays on the Hebrew Bible in Honour of David J. A. Clines, by Williamson & Cheryl Exum, and Exodus (1974) by Childs (OTL)

Unix

1) This undervalued monograph containing 37 essays is published by Bloomsbury T & T Clark and running about 500 pages; some of the essays are by luminaries of OT scholarship that have published for example commentaries in the Old Testament Library -series that were ahead of their time, also an author such as John Barton edited the Oxford Bible Commentary of which I have a no-longer available, but OK working, digital copy elsewhere. (I don't promote all of the contributors, such as at least not Brueggemann.)

I suggest that if You'd do small very occasional marketing/publicity efforts I think the essays could draw attention to more works by the authors that are going to be sold by OakTree at some point when there will be more available here.

I know the acquisition of rights can't be imminent.

2) Exodus (1974) by Brevard S. Childs in the Old Testament Library older series by the publisher Westminster John Knox. Spoiler: I just accidentally bought a digital copy elsewhere, non-Bible-Study-software during the night between Thursday and Friday the 16.-17., (I thought the "Smile" program one-day campaign would be applied so that the contribution would have been tenfold during the campaign, but I realized the item was not eligible so that was all, I had thought everything was eligible, so not a cent went as charity to what I had pre-selected as receiver: International Council for Gender Studies, Waxahachie, TX. Also trying to find coupon-codes for any kind of discounts from the retailer was a complete mess even though duckduckgo listed a number of sites purporting to offer March 2017 coupon-codes but there were too many such sites.)

• 2 years later...

bump! for the Reading from Right to Left -title!:

1) This undervalued monograph containing 37 essays is published by Bloomsbury T & T Clark and running about 500 pages; some of the essays are by luminaries of OT scholarship that have published for example commentaries in the Old Testament Library -series that were ahead of their time, also an author such as John Barton edited the Oxford Bible Commentary of which I have a no-longer available, but OK working, digital copy elsewhere. (I don't promote all of the contributors, such as at least not Brueggemann.)

I suggest that if You'd do small very occasional marketing/publicity efforts I think the essays could draw attention to more works by the authors that are going to be sold by OakTree at some point when there will be more available here.

I know the acquisition of rights can't be imminent.