NIV G/KE and Syntax Bug on iOS

Fabian

Hello 

I have installed GNT-28T, NIV G/KE and the Syntax module.

But if I press a word in the NIV G/KE e.g. the ones in John 21,24 in the pop-up sometimes the Syntax infos didn't come or different ones than on Acc 12.

Greetings

Fabian

Hey Fabian,

Cloud you give me some more details about what word(s) you're selecting and the differences on mobile vs the desktop? You could do a couple screenshots if you want.

Thanks,

Chris

Sorry false alarm the Syntax info didn't come up on NIV G/KE on iPhone. I have mixed up the the other infos in parenthesis.

But another question: why shows the Instant details on Mac GNT-28T and the iPhone NA28-T? I know its the same, so im more curious why this is different on Mac and iPhone. Or is it so when it shows NA28-T then the Syntax is not showing?

But another question: why shows the Instant details on Mac GNT-28T and the iPhone NA28-T? I know its the same, so im more curious why this is different on Mac and iPhone. Or is it so when it shows NA28-T then the Syntax is not showing?

This is actually a preference (Compare Text) on the Mac, which is currently not available on iOS, so we go through a list of defaults, GNT-T being first on the list. We'll need to adopt this preference future so this can be changed. I'll add it to the list, but not sure when it'll be addressed at this time.

Chris

post-33232-0-02276000-1490643102_thumb.png

• Like 1