Scroll to Last Hit in Search Results

OSchrock

When searching for a word/phrase on iOS, I am not able to scroll down far enough to bring the last verse up to the top of the screen so that tapping the "read" (glasses) icon will open the Bible to that particular verse in context.

Searching through the forums, I found the following user had the same problem and described it well, but posted it as an additional issue on a somewhat un-related topic.

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/7663-cant-scroll-search-results/?p=33783 

RELATED ISSUE: There is no white space added to the end of results. Therefore, it is impossible to bring a verse which is further down the list into "pole position" as first verse displayed onscreen. The pole position is critical to seeing that verse in the Bible as a whole, or seeing that verse in a tool. Bringing up a tool reduces the height of the search results pane, so I can now scroll at least some of the verses, but once I reach the bottom verse and try to expose some white, I am rubber-banded back so no white shows, and the last few verses can never reach the top "pole position."

Hello OSchrock

Even if you are in the search results, the verse browser is still useful. So you can do a search and then go to Rev. 22:21 and you'll lead to the last entry of the search.

Greetings

Fabian

When searching for a word/phrase on iOS, I am not able to scroll down far enough to bring the last verse up to the top of the screen so that tapping the "read" (glasses) icon will open the Bible to that particular verse in context.

Searching through the forums, I found the following user had the same problem and described it well, but posted it as an additional issue on a somewhat un-related topic.

Hey OSchrock, 

Could you give me a specific example so I can try and reproduce this?

Thanks,

Chris

Edited:

Never mind, I found the issue. I'll add this to the list to be addressed.

Edited by Chris Rockwell
  • Like 1

Edited:

Never mind, I found the issue. I'll add this to the list to be addressed.

Excellent! Thank You!