dropbox and current session

proslambano

When I have accordance open in both windows and mac, I first see a dropbox notification on the machine where Accordance was first opened, something like "current session has changed". But then every 5 minutes or so, I see a pop up showing "Would you like to continue where you left off on another computer or device".

Any way to get that to stop?

post-32357-0-96875600-1490698971_thumb.png

Edited by proslambano

Brian:

Let me ask a couple of questions (some might seem obvious, but I'm trying to cover all the bases):

1. Are the dates and times identical on both machines? (Unlikely that they'd be different, but possible.)

2. Are you running automatic dropbox sync with sessions enabled on both machines? (Or at least the Windows machine?)

3. Is it your intent that the two machines stay in sync, or are you doing different work on each?

If the answer to #3 is no, then I'd suggest at least removing sessions from the sync options. Shifting to 'Manual' instead of 'Automatic' sync would also put you in control of when these things get synced.

Those suggestions should also get that to stop, but we might need to investigate further.

-Scott

Edited by Scott M