NA28-T (Sigla) highlight/copy glitch

Anthony Sepulveda

[with additional changes from the original post]

12.0.5, Win10

Hello,

Here are some steps, to see if this problem is not just on my side:

a) try Col 1:7, and double-click on ὑμῶν, and copy-paste it elsewhere. For me it only copies "ὑμῶ"

b ) for the same word, try highlighting letter by letter (the highlighting should extend four times); try to copy and paste that, and the same result occurs ("ὑμῶ").

c) try just highlighting the 'nu' at the end of the word. When I copy and paste it, it shows the Roman letter 'n'.

d) try preforming the previous for other words in the verse. Trying to double-click and copy each word from Col 1:7, I get the following (highlighting the errors):

καθὼ ἐμάθετἐ ἀπὸ Ἐπαφρᾶ τοῦ ἀγαπητοῦ συνδούλοὐ ἡμῶ ὅ ἐστι πιστὸ ὑπὲῤ ὑμῶ διάκονο τοῦ Χριστοῦ.

Also note the extra accent over the rho in ὑπὲ.

e) Try this elsewhere, e.g. Mt 14:22 (which we were studying in class just this morning); trying to highlight and copy the words one by one would result in:

Καὶ εὐθέω ἠνάγκασε τοὺ μαθητὰ ἐμβῆνα εἰ τὸ πλοῖο καὶ προάγει αὐτὸ εἰ τὸ πέρα ἕω οὗ ἀπολύσῃ τοὺ ὄχλου

Also note the extra accent over the iota in ἐμβῆνα. And the final 'n' glitch in c) also occurs with ἠνάγκασεν.

Additionally, if I do the same test with the final 'ς' in εὐθέως, what I get is the German esszett ('ß'). And when I try to copy the beta in ἐμβῆνα, what I get is the Roman letter 'b'.

Edited by Anthony Sepulveda

Was anyone able to confirm any of this with the NA28-T (Sigla) module?

This is actually a known issue with the last character of any greek export.  We're working hard to get 12.0.6 out the door with this fix and others!