Accordance doesn't maximize screen

Larry Wing

I have a Dell XPS 13 with default display of 1900x1080. Every time I open Accordance 12 I have to manually maximize the screen. I don't have to do that on any other computer. I always open the default search workspace and not a customized one.

An ideas why it doesn't remember the settings when exiting?

Larry,

Is your startup (in preferences, 'General' tab) set to 'Last Session'?

Does Accordance remember everything else you had open except for the application's size?

My display is 1920X1080 and I cannot reproduce your problem.

Orly,

My preferences are set to 'Default Session". When I change it to "Last Session" it does open maximized but it also has all my changes. I'd prefer to open with just the Default session workspace.

I did find that changing the startup to Default Search Tab opens in full screen but the text is gigantic. I now remember that I had that issue before and looks like I created a new Default workspace so the text would be smaller. Still, I would have thought it would open full screen.

Yes, everything else seems to be ok.

You can update your saved default session by returning to the General Preferences, ensuring your new default session is open, and clicking Set Default Session.

I think I now know what I was doing wrong. I saw "Default" in the settings and assumed that it was an Accordance default. I now realize it's a workspace I created so I could open with smaller text size and named it Default and forgot what I'd done. Probably shouldn't have done that. I maximized and then re-saved and all is good now.

• Like 1