Does Accordance have something akin to BibleWorks' "Use" tab?

William Cross

A friend showed me a very useful tool in BibleWorks called the "Use" tab that effectively acts like Accordance's Instant Details but shows every occurrence of a word (each verse) in the book, testament, or entire Bible as the cursor moves over each word.

Can Accordance achieve this?

Accordance does not have this function and it is not necessary IMHO.

When you right-click on a verb in for example NA28 you can search for a lexeme and almost instantly the verses show up in a new window.

Hans

Have you tried holding the Command key (Control on Windows) when getting instant details? Instant lex and inflect usage across the text!

• Like 1

I have tried holding the command key but that does not achieve the result. The "Use" tab is basically doing an instant word search as the cursor moves across the text and displaying every verse the word occurs in on the fly. Accordances Instant Details provides details on the particular word, but does not display all the other scriptures the word occurs in. Just seems very text centric, fast and helpful. I thought maybe there was a way for Accordance to do this that I was missing.