how to move the default Accordance Files folder?

davidburson

I'd like to move the Accordance Files folder to my second hard drive, since that's where I keep all my data.  But I haven't found how to tell Accordance where to find the Accordance Files folder.

Can someone tell me where to find that setting?  I'm using a MacBook Pro with Sierra, 2 internal hard drives, running Accordance 12.0.5.

Thanks,

David

Hi David,

I don’t think there is a way to change the location while Accordance is running (like in preferences).

Since Accordance looks for Accordance Files folder at app launch, you will need to:

• Quit Accordance
  • Move the Accordance Files folder to your second drive
  • Launch Accordance and it should ask you to locate the folder that contains the  Accordance Files folder (on your second drive)

Mike

• 3 years later...

Hi David,

I don’t think there is a way to change the location while Accordance is running (like in preferences).

Since Accordance looks for Accordance Files folder at app launch, you will need to:

• Quit Accordance
  • Move the Accordance Files folder to your second drive
  • Launch Accordance and it should ask you to locate the folder that contains the  Accordance Files folder (on your second drive)

Mike

Does this process still work? I'd like to get all Accordance files moved to my OneDrive so it's all saved to my cloud. But I also don't want to mess anything up and lose files.