Run on text, no paragraphing

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I am wondering if there is a way to display original language text without any indication of structure. I can turn off the versification and I can format it in paragraphs, but I would like to even remove that structural hint if I could. The use case is in reading stretches of text to develop a capacity to discern the structure in the writing itself, without hints or prompting. If another option were added to the Set Text Display -> Show as menu, say "Run On Text" that would be useful to me. (I could even imagine a way to turn off periods, question marks and commas too, and if that were added it would be good as a separate option, say "Run On - No Punctuation". But this is not a major concern to me at present.)

As usual, if there is a way to do this which I've overlooked could you let me know ?

Thx

D

• Like 1

More similar to the manuscripts I was also not able.

post-32723-0-75318100-1493013138_thumb.png

I think you have this done post-32723-0-81388700-1493013184_thumb.png. Even the hide the verse numbering.

More on block I was not able. A rest of paragraph formatting is still there. If you want it as a full block like in the manuscripts, I think you have to request this as an additional "Show as" as "No Paragraph". post-32723-0-66855200-1493013674_thumb.png And the other options too.

Greeting

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Hey Fabian, I had missed the hiding of spaces and such, but I am not so much trying to obscure the word boundaries as much as the larger structures. Certainly turning off the poetry formatting and such would be good for my use case. Anyhow, thanx for checking. Looks like we could use one or two more options.

Thx

D