stacks paper

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 3,285 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:34 PM

The latest podcast is up and it covers Stacks!

https://vimeo.com/214601722

It's Accordance 12's great new way to store all the results of our research: quickly, conveniently, and easily. What's more is that Stacks allows us to drag-and-drop items form one Stack to another—and into Paper, our new composition feature.

Enjoy!

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer
Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, macOS Sierra 10.13
MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD + 1 TB SSD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, macOS Sierra 10.13
iPhone 7 plus: 128 GB, iOS 11.x

#2 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

Enjoyed!

;o)
  • Timothy Jenney likes this
Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#3 Michael Hunt

Michael Hunt

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Twitter:oddsocks
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS, Android

Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

Rewatched this podcast again today as I was working with Stacks as part of my sermon preparation workflow.

One issue I currently have with Stacks is that when I choose to copy to the clipboard verses added to the stack I loose all the fine 'Copy as' options such as 'No Superscript'. Now I know I can from the Stack just simply return to the source and recopy but then I lose my notes from the Stack.

In a way this kind of makes for me adding verses to a Stack redundant if I then want to do something with them afterward such as copy to my sermon notes

Am I missing something here or do others also run into this problem?

Formerly known as oddsocks

#4 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 3,285 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors

Posted 06 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

I didn't realize that, Michael!

I suggest you submit that as a bug report. That's certainly not the behavior I expected.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer
Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, macOS Sierra 10.13
MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD + 1 TB SSD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, macOS Sierra 10.13
iPhone 7 plus: 128 GB, iOS 11.x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stacks, paper

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users