loss of Help when Open topic with navigation selected

msfrans

When I select Help and then the Open topic with navigation  there is no help available.

I have Accordance 12.0.6  running on Windows10

I have tried loading 12.0.1 and reloading 12.0.6 from you web site directly.

How and where are you selecting Help? What happens if you don't select Open topic with navigation? That option should only appear when you go to Help fo a specific window or dialog.

I can use either the pull down help on the top bar or the ? Icon help and then drill down from the provided hyper links but this is a very slow process to navigate.

The problem is the only with the Open Topic link.

Hi, 

We were sorry to hear of this issue. However, we have tried the 'Open Topic with Navigation' link in Edge, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and it worked fine for us in all of them in Windows 10. Perhaps you could provide more detail about what is happening. Which browser (and which version of the browser) are you using? Have you tried another browser? Have there been any adjustments made to the settings in the browser which could have possibly led up to this? Has this just started happening recently or has it been going on for awhile? We would like to try to help you get this figured out, if we can.

You can contact us directly at support@accordancebible.com

Thanks,

Billy

my browser is Edge and I am not sure what the cause was or what change might have occurred.

I was able to resolve the issue by setting my browser from Edge to IE.