WORD BIBLICAL COMMENTARY (Publisher's Special: $399.99!)

R. Mansfield

Here we go!

Don't miss this Publisher's Special: the entire WORD BIBLICAL COMMENTARY (61 volumes) for the Accordance Bible Software Library: $399.99!

For more information, see today's blog post!

• Like 1

Yay! Now I don't have to keep on buying these individually (although now I will have four individual volumes in addition to the whole collection, Hebrews, Revelarion, Jeremiah, Jude/Peter)

• Like 1

Any discounts on upgrades? $359 seems steep for 58 to 61 upgrade when the whole set is $399!

Robb, I feel your pain. As this was a Publisher's special, the discount is only being offered on the complete set and not on upgrades or individual volumes. The complete set was all that was available for discount. Sorry :-(

Do remember that the new set actually contains 7 new volumes, not the 3 that it might seem from the numbers. Please check the details here.

Helen, i just want to say how encouraged i am to see you do such a great deal with the publishers. Cudos to your team!!!!!

Whatever you give us, We will always want more!!!!!! but what a great opportunity for new accordance users or those still building their libraries to get this great set at such a brilliant price.

;o)

Do remember that the new set actually contains 7 new volumes, not the 3 that it might seem from the numbers. Please check the details here.

Doesn't it actually contain 3 all new volumes, 3 revised volumes, and remove 1 volume which actually covered 2 books of the Bible?

Joshua used to be one volume but is now 2 'revised' volumes so all the revised are 4 making the seven.

;o)

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you haven't missed this one! Sale ends absolutely at midnight tonight EDT. We won't be able to make exceptions, and I don't know when or if we will ever see prices this low again.