Harold Hoehner: Ephesians in Cornerstone set & Baker stand alone

Enoch

It has come to my attention that a Harold Hoehner commentary on Ephesians exists both in the Cornerstone commentary set (Tyndale) & as a stand-alone commentary published by Baker.  Are these the same commentary.  If not, what is the difference?

Thanks for your advice.

The difference is roughly 760 pages. The standalone Baker commentary is a technical 880 pages not including the index. The Ephesians portion of the Cornerstone volume is about 120 pages.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The difference is roughly 760 pages. The standalone Baker commentary is a technical 880 pages not including the index. The Ephesians portion of the Cornerstone volume is about 120 pages.

Wow, thanks for the info.  Roll Jordan roll!

I just checked into buying it; but it is a tad pricey for my "budget."  And I already burned up my use-once 25 % discount offer today.  Then I noticed that Hoehner's Ephesians is offered as part of a package:

Coll12-EngMaster0417

$26,799.00

I see that Accordance is all heart, offering this collection for only $26,799 -- could have been $26,800 !  But for only a few thousand more you could buy the whole Accordance.  I wonder if anyone bought Coll12-EngMaster 0417 Collection using the once-only 25 % discount today, getting it for a mere approx $20,000 ?

Edited by Enoch