Copying as Citation and Bibliography

ku.elliot

Good day friends, I've been struggling to copy my texts as citation and/bibliography. I've browsed through the forums to try to identify the issue, and it appears that my issue is the inability to activate this function through my preferences.

However, I can't find the option of either 'citation' or 'bibliography' in the preference tab to activate this function. Can someone help me?

I've attached a screenshot of what I see when I open my preference tab. 

Any help would be fantastic, thanks!

post-34432-0-48885400-1494986141_thumb.png

I guess you are on Accordance Lite, otherwise you have 28 entries in the preferences and not only 19. 

In Accordance Lite you only copy paste verses.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Ah I see, that explains it!

Any idea how I can downgrade back to my original accordance? 

We recommend that you upgrade to Accordance 12. Users love the new Stacks and Paper, and these are being upgraded every time. New features are also being added, and comaptibility is maintained with other applications like Dropbox.

• Like 1

Hi Helen, I understand the rationale to upgrade. However, being a seminary student, I'm not in a financial situation right now where I can afford that. Further, given that I've paid for the full version before being led to upgrade to Accordance 12 lite, I'd like to be able to access the functions that I've paid for. 

Is there a thread with instructions for how those in my position can downgrade?

Thanks

You can download version 11 from the Installers page and simply replace version 12. If you use the Map and Timeline you must go into Accordance Preferences, remove the new Maps and Timeline settings and restore the old settings which have been saved in a Previous Accordance Settings folder INSIDE the Accordance Preferences folder.

On a Mac they are located at: Go/Home/Library/Preferences/Accordance Preferences (in Mac OS X 10.7 and up, you have to press your option key while you have the ‘Go’ menu open in order to see the hidden ‘Library’ underneath 'Home’ in the ‘Go’ drop down menu).

On Windows they are located at: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Accordance\Accordance Preferences