pdmayfield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Twitter:pdmayfield
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Yesterday, 10:13 PM

Several days ago I was having several problems with my MacBook. Adobe Illustrator wasn't loading files and Safari was flickering. I retraced my steps and everything was working up to the point I download Luther 95 Theses module (hasn't that boar done enough damage!). So I deleted Accordance app and, don't ask me why, I moved my Accordance files folder. 

After restarting my computer, the problems with Illustrator and Safari were resolved. However, I started having all sorts of problems with Accordance.

Here are my problems:

1. If and when I get a workspace to open, Accordance crashes when I try to open Easy Install.
  2. If I try to open a module from my library I am prompted to find the file. When I do that it opens, but I have to do that for every single module I own in my library.
  3. If I quit Accordance and restart it, I have to go through the process of finding files to open texts, modules, tools, etc.

I am afraid I have unknowingly deleted files that would allow Accordance to run smoothly normally. I have used Accordance since 2008/2009 and this is my first major technical difficulty. I love Accordance, and I love it especially when it is working so I can use it to do my work. 

Thanks for reading and pointing me in a direction that might get me one step closer to resolving this issue.

~PD Mayfield

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Mithril

• Admin
  • 10,410 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Today, 06:19 AM

Please try opening in Safe Mode (by pressing option as you open it) and work through the options. The first one, Remove Startup session, will probably do it.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 pdmayfield

pdmayfield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted Today, 06:58 AM

Please try opening in Safe Mode (by pressing option as you open it) and work through the options. The first one, Remove Startup session, will probably do it.

Thank you Helen for responding. It opens but still crashes when loading Easy Install. 

#4 pdmayfield

pdmayfield

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted Today, 08:04 AM

I think I am working it out. But now I am often being prompted for "group unlocking code" to validate modules. Where do I find those unlock codes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users