• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Yesterday, 02:15 AM

I added commentary on Psalms as a user tool. Clicked on the button "Automatically turn all references, URLs and Tool links into links". When I clicked "Update" button in the lower right corner of the window, I got this message: 

The title line in the User Tool “The Psalms” must use a Roman font and cannot be a scripture reference.

Because I had structured every psalm number as a title, now all these titles were also links. Now I manually have to go through all 150 titles and remove those links. Could you teach that button to ignore titles? If I cannot save such format, why does it apply links to the titles? That button needs at least minimal discernment where to apply links and where not to apply.

Edited by Guntis, Yesterday, 02:15 AM.

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Sierra, Accordance 12) 

#2 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Yesterday, 04:52 AM

Guntis 

HOPEFULLY it will be with 12.1 that the User Tools are fully unicode and can be structured as Commentaries, Journals, Lexicons etc. wich are possible in other Bible softwares.

My solution till this come is:

Attached File  Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-23 um 11.50.21.png   193.42KB   1 downloads

Greetings

Fabian

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

Sierra 10.12.5

Accordance 12.0.6 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.5.5

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Automatic links, User tool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users