SALE! Digging Deep with Archaeology Tools

R. Mansfield

DIG DEEP WITH ARCHAEOLOGY TOOLS and Accordance Bible Software! Unearth spectacular discounts on the Biblical Archaeology Review update and scores of other tools for exploring the Bible's past!

• BAS Four-Book Bundle--47% OFF!
    • Rise of Ancient Israel
    • The Search for Jesus
    • Feminist Approaches to the Bible
    • Aspects of Monotheism
  • YUP's Archaeology of the Land of the Bible series (3 volumes)--23% OFF!
    • ​Volume 1: 10,000–586 B.C.E. by Amihai Mazar (1990)
    • Volume 2: The Assyrian, Babylonian, and Persian Periods 732–332 BCE by Ephraim Stern (2001)
    • Volume 3: Alexander to Constantine by Eric M. Meyers and Mark A. Chancey (2012)
  • Carta "Understanding" Series (6 Introductory Atlases)--22% OFF!
    • Understanding the Old Testament: An Introductory Atlas to the Hebrew Bible (Baruch Sarel)
    • Understanding the New Testament: An Introductory Atlas (Paul H. Wright)
    • Understanding Biblical Archaeology: An Introductory Atlas (Paul H. Wright)
    • Understanding the Geography of the Bible: An Introductory Atlas (Menashe Har-El)
    • Understanding Biblical Kingdoms & Empires: An Introductory Atlas and Comparative View (Paul H. Wright)
    • Understanding Great People of the Bible: An Introductory Atlas to Biblical Biography (Paul H. Wright)

Special sale prices on the titles featured above cannot be combined with other discounts and will end on May 29, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT.

For more information, see today's blog post!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I upgraded from BAR Review (archive) to BAR Review (2016), I also received the separate BAS volumes bundle which were originally a part of the BAR Review (archive).

The BAS volumes bundle downloaded to my Accordance Windows PC but I don't see them in the easy install on the Ipad.

Did I miss something?

We looked into this, and there may be anomalies in the way the books become available, but I think if you remove the BAR-2016 Archive, you will see the books for download, and can then reinstall the Archive.

• Like 1

The issues should now be fixed for downloading the BAS Books for those who owned then in the BAR Archive.

• Like 1