#1 jbriones

jbriones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows, iOS

Posted Yesterday, 03:07 PM

Comparing Logos vs Accordance today, there is a feature that could be very user friendly for all, the factbook. Once one selects a word, person, location, etc. and presses factbook, a lot of details come instantaneously, such as when he reigned, where the person lived, where the place is, etc. Moreover, there are links to timelines, maps, and other details. I have not found anything similar on Accordance and would find it useful for us. Thank you!

• Paul Meiklejohn and Daniel Francis like this

#2 showens

showens

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted Yesterday, 03:28 PM

I also think that would be a wonderful feature to have.  But, I bet that there is a tremendous amount of work involved in getting that set up.

#3 PhilT

PhilT

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Yesterday, 09:47 PM

I have tried this.  Best you can do is use the research tab and input there.  This searches all, or a nominated subset of your library.  This approximates the Factbook feature in Logo, with all the tabbing that accordance has; this may or may not be the same as the logos factbook search.

Some time ago, someone put up equivalents templates that could approximate the Logos passage guide and exegetical guides.  These can be found Accordance exchange.  If you cannot find these   I can post them up later today, currently at work in sunny Sydney.

The accordance search is just as fast, or faster.

#4 PhilT

PhilT

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Today, 01:38 AM

The workspaces for Passage guide, Exegetical guide and Word Study are in the workspaces section of Accordance exchange.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Logos, Accordance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users