First Line Indent

Randy Cue

I may have requested this before but it bears repeating. I would like the option of having the Biblical text displayed and exported in paragraph form where the first line of the paragraph is indented as it is in most printed material.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that the JPS with Strong numbers does indent the first line of a paragraph when I copy it as a citation to Word. I sure hope this can be extended to the other English Bibles.

• 2 months later...

Just wondered if this is being considered at all. I would appreciate it if some one with Accordance could answer. Thank you in advance.

does indent the first line of a paragraph when I copy it as a citation to Word.

I see you are on mac rather than windows, but while waiting, have you set up a paragraph style in word with an indent, so once pasted you just change the style?

When preparing services, i just copy and paste and then use my preset paragraph styles for the service to format the text correctly. Just really, really, really miss the control spacebar command i have on windows as i havent found an equivalent on a mac!

;o(

• 2 weeks later...

How can we know if anyone from Accordance has looked at these requests, and if they are going to be considered? Thanks for your attention.

Thank you for your response, Helen. You people at OakTree are always so kind.