switching second pane orientation from vertical to horizontal on iPhone

Michael J. Bolesta

This should be simple, but I cannot find the answer in the help files. I prefer the horizontal orientation of the second pane on my iPhone. After a sync with the Mac, the orientation is vertical. How do I get back to horizontal? Thank you in advance.

Accordance for iOS 2.5.5, iOS 10.3.2 iPhone 7

On iPhone we only support a vertical pane arrangement in portrait mode and a side by side pane arrangement in landscape.

On iPad, we allow the user to choose the pane arrangement.

After syncing, I, too have ended up with side-by-side in portrait. I have to quit iAccord and restart to get back to over-under.

Interesting. Obviously a bug then.

On iPhone we only support a vertical pane arrangement in portrait mode and a side by side pane arrangement in landscape.

On iPad, we allow the user to choose the pane arrangement.

When did that change? I know that I have had the "top-bottom" arrangement until very recently. Like Julia, I noted this only after a synch with my MB Air yesterday. The vertical arrangement is not very good on a small screen when viewing Greek with an English parallel (or tool).

:(  :wacko:  :blink:

Consider this a feature request. The iPhone screen is small. Allowing user preference would be desirable (for at least this person). Thank you!

Shalom

:rolleyes:

Michael,

I think you misunderstood what I said. It's a bug that the panes would appear side by side on an iPhone when held in a portrait orientation.

Scott

Edited by Scott Knapp

Scott

Thanks for the clarification. Restarting Accordance iOS as Julia suggested corrected the problem. The LORD bless you and keep you.

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta