WE APPRECIATE YOU--25% OFF any one item!

R. Mansfield

WE APPRECIATE YOU! Take 25% OFF of any One Item with coupon code PickOne6-17 & don't miss our new OT Intro release!

25 percent couponJune 2017.png

To show our appreciation to our customers, we invite you to visit the Accordance Store today to cash in on your savings! Pick any one item from the store (good for Collections, Upgrades, or any one title you choose) and instantly save 25% using discount code PickOne6-17. Your savings will be applied to the most expensive regularly priced item in the cart.* So, what's your choice?

Save and Share! Introduce your friends to Accordance by forwarding this e-mail so they too can use this coupon towards a Starter Collection for themselves.

Also, don't miss our new release this week of the four-volume INTRODUCTION TO THE OLD TESTAMENT from Moody Press--23% OFF with introductory pricing!

*Coupon is good for new orders only and cannot be applied to previous purchases; also it is good only for one item. The 25% discount will be applied automatically to the item in your cart with the highest regular price. The coupon is not valid on other sale items.

For more information, please see today's blog post!
  • Like 2

I would love to have 25% twice. One for me and one as a gift for a friend who want to buy L, but I want him buy Accordance so he didn't buy L.

Greetings

Fabian

Fabian, as i read it, we all have the same code for a one off use so you should be able to print a coupon out and give it to your friend who can then use it for their first order! (Or just send a link and then stand behind them to make sure they complete the order).

;o)

Only HOURS Remain to use coupon code PickOne6-17 for 25% OFF any non-sale item in Accordance Bible Software Store! Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!