Accordance 12 crashes when trying to open workspaces

Bret Hicks

I just upgraded to Accordance 12.1 this morning.  I had been running Accordance 11.  When I upgraded, I can not open my old workspace.  When I attempt to do so, Accordance crashes every time.  For now I re-downloaded 11.2.5, re-installed it, and the workspaces are working fine.

Any suggestions?

In Christ,

Bret

PS For further info, I an on a mid 2011 MacBookPro, running 10.10.5 (Yosemite).  And I have 16 GB of RAM.

After I went back to Accordance 11, I keep getting an error message that reads "The settings file 'Timeline' was created with a newer version of Accordance and cannot be opened.  To use this version of Accordance, you will need to remove this file from the preferences folder in the User Library preferences, so that a current version of the file can be created."  Where can I find this file.  I can not find any such folder or file name, even when using spotlight search.

In Christ,

Bret

The User Library is invisible unless you press option while opening the Go menu. However, I suggest that you contact tech support, as your workspaces should not be crashing in 12.1. They can help you track this down or revert to version 11.