Syncing on Mac in 12:1 not completing

Julia Falling

While syncing proceeds to the end and announces, "Complete," if I sync again Accordance says there are still 11 tasks remaining.  

post-330-0-97536400-1497498551_thumb.jpg

With repeated syncs (6 or more), I don't get the "Nothing to sync" message.

Syncing goes to completion on iPhone and iPad.

Edited by Julia Falling

Hi Julie,

I think this has happened in the past when there are duplicate files that only differ by extension (Mobile Notes, Mobile Notes.acc4). Do you see any duplicates in your Accordance Files sub folders?

Mike

I'll check – Nope.  The only thing I found in Accordance Files that might be suspect was a folder with Old User Notes where I put a couple of Notes files some time back.  I deleted and synced a couple of times with the same result.  Then I restarted Accordance and synced a couple of times, again with the same result.  

Any place else I should look, Mike?

I have the same problem, but I confirmed it was not due to duplicates.  I think it is part of the sync issue I reported in my other post.

Steve – Thanks for posting. There will no doubt be a fix soon.

Edited by Julia Falling

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the way to ask this, but I have lost my notes on my Mac.  I tried to reestablish the file and I am getting the message that I need a latter edition of Accordance to do that.  The problem is that I am running the latest version.  I have my notes still on my iPhone and I'm hoping there is a way to get them back on my Mac thru dropbox.

Randal – Are you using TimeMachine?  If so, you should have an pretty up-to-date copy of your Notes there.  If not, you might want to contact Tech Support so that you don't lose your Notes altogether (I think Dropbox keeps some older copies you should be able to access).

Tech Support will be able to get things fixed.

I strongly recommend the use of both TimeMachine and iCloud Drive.  I buy extra storage for $0.99/month and back up my entire Documents folder and Desktop.  I don't lose stuff anymore.  Cheap security.

Edited by Julia Falling

Julia:  Thanks for your help.  I will call tech support on Monday, that is if they are not closed due to the eclipse!