Fabian

Mithril

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,200 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted Today, 03:31 AM

Oh, yes you are correct. That behavior is relatively new. I have reported this just right now. I'm sure this will be fixed soon.

Greetings

Fabian

• Michel Gilbert likes this

Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bug, which I describe.

Mac Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)

1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

4GB Ram

Next time: I'll buy only one with Retina, and hopefully without a glossy screen. A faster CPU and more RAM.

Sierra 10.12.5

Accordance 12.0.6 and waiting on 13 (on iPad Pro with 3D touch)

iPhone 4S

iOS 9.3.5

Accordance Mobile 2.5.5

#22 Michel Gilbert

Michel Gilbert

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:heritage homes, antiques, gardens, fresh food, good coffee, live music, ויין אשר ישמח לבב אנוש (Ps 104,15)
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS

Posted Today, 02:16 PM

Hi Fabian,

I'm taking a bit of a break this week, so I have more time for the Forums (much to the chagrin of some, I'm sure), and trying out/investigating new things that Members recommend.

Just playing with my 1574 page BHS Hebrew file in Papyrus, I can see it is just as fast as, if not faster (hard to tell) than Mellel with large files. It handles scrolling, and edits across those 1000+ pages effortlessly. I can type Hebrew correctly. If they fix the paste issue, I think I will become a user.

I have to say though, I'll wait for the English version to come out. I'm not fluent in German, and as I get older, easier is often better.

Regards,

Michel

For Christ's love compels us (2 Cor 5:14)

Accordance 12.1 & 2.5:

iPad mini 2, 10.3.3
Mac mini, Sierra, 10.12.5
MacBook x32, SL, 10.6.8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users