Complete Reinstall?

pdmayfield

In a recent cleaning, I may have inadvertently moved and/or deleted some Accordance files. This has caused two primary outcomes (they may or may not be related):

1. Accordance crashes when I attempt to load "Easy Install"
  2. When I search for some of my modules in my library it shows that they cannot be found. At other times, a prompt window appears stating a module cannot be found.

I have explored my backups and sometimes found things, but I think I have really mixed up my Accordance folder files. Is it possible to download all my purchased modules to do a complete reinstall of everything?

Thanks,

PD

PD, to answer your question, yes, you can do that. However, you might want to get with Tech Support before going that route, just in case they can get your files back more easily than just re-downloading everything.

With the US holiday, you may not be able to reach support today, but you could email support@accordancebible.com or leave a message at (407) 339-0266. They would at least get back to you sometime tomorrow.

• Like 1

Also might want them to email you a list items you own.... I know personally even though I get updates for TCR and the catholic collection those items for whatever reason will not easy install for me...Something not quite linked properly since I owned them so long but would hate you to find X resource you have always used failed to reinstall.

-dan

• Like 1

Rich and Dan,

Thanks for your responses and suggestions.

~PD