Urgent Help Needed

Diatheke76

Ok, here's the thing.  I managed to insert a picture on a user note file, then I managed to add that picture to a stack to later on insert it on a paper document for a lesson I'll be teaching.

The problem is that I was figuring out all of that on my own and got tired at night when I was working on it.  A few days went by and now I don't remember how to add the picture from my user note to the stack.  The original one is there, but I need to add more pictures for illustration purposes, but for the life of me, I can't remember how I did it.  Help!

Can anybody please instruct me on how to do that? I will greatly appreciate it!

Blessings!

Diatheke76

Never mind, I figured it out! A little tricky but I got it now.

Can you share what you figured out?

Can you share what you figured out?

Yes, I can.  Sorry for the delay.

What you do is create a new "User Note," then when  you are editing a user note attach your own picture.  Once you attach the picture or pictures save your User Note.

After that, open the note, click on the picture so it will enlarge on a separate pop up window.  Once on the pop up window hit right click and then click "copy picture."

Once you copy the picture, create a new stack file, click on "add user item," then a space will show to add user item.  Once there, click on the space that reads "New User Item" erase the words "New User Item" and then click "Ctrl V" for paste.  The picture should get pasted into the stack allowing it to be able to be used on a Paper document.  If you try right click, it won't give you the option to paste, so  you MUST do "Ctrl V" so the picture gets pasted.  

I hope this makes sense! :)

Diatheke76