• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 11 July 2017 - 05:40 AM

When will the Paper Feature be available on Mobile Devices? It would be extremely helpful.

Thanks!

DAL

#2 Scott Knapp

Scott Knapp

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 1,438 posts
  • Platforms:None

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

I'm sure it's on the long term feature list but I would not expect it anytime soon.

#3 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:20 PM

Constructive criticism here: Mobile App needs major revamp! There shouldn't be a need to download resources if you have internet connection. Menus and all should be different too...more organized and intuitive.

#4 Murton

Murton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Platforms:Windows, Android

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

Is there an update on the status of getting Paper to use on Mobile Devices? This will help greatly, especially when preaching from the pulpit and wanting to have your presentation right there on the app.

Grace to you and Peace,

Nathan

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. - Galatians 5:1

#5 revtim

revtim

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Twitter:@revandmrshall
  • Interests:discipling, loving my wife and family, the Bible, preaching, & technology
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 03 November 2018 - 02:20 PM

You can sync or upload your papers to an iOS device complete with sub-folders thanks to 12.3 for the desktop, but you cannot create or edit them. I imagine that is on the developers to-do list, but I have no insight as to when ...

I am sure viewing papers on Android is on their list also as well as creating and editing Papers.

Edited by revtim, 03 November 2018 - 02:21 PM.

In Christ,

Tim Hall

MacOS

MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017) [space grey...coolest computer color in my mind]

1.2 GHz Intel Core m3

8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3

Intel HD Graphics 615 1536 MB

Running Mojave 10.14

iOS

iPhone X on Verizon

64 GB

Running 12.0

iPad (9.7" early 2018)

Wi-fi only

32 GB

Running 12.0

#6 Murton

Murton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Platforms:Windows, Android

Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:28 PM

Yeah, that's where I am currently sitting at the moment.  As an avid no-iOS guy, I guess I shall have to wait and just print to PDF in the meantime.  :( :D

Grace to you and Peace,

Nathan

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. - Galatians 5:1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users