3 replies to this topic

#1 Heidi

Heidi

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

I want to copy items like the above - see attached pdf for all references to pics  (the above example is WBC Daniel) and Include the blue highlighting with or without the actual link(s),

When I try to copy and paste the above into MS Word, I get no highlighting:

I want to copy items like the above (the above example is WBC Daniel) and Include the blue highlighting with or without the actual link(s),

When I try to copy and paste the above into MS Word, I get no highlighting  What I want would look like this:

Attached Files

Edited by Heidi, 12 July 2017 - 02:50 PM.

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 3,285 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

Heidi, check your export options. They are under Preferences>Export. Make sure "Use default font color" is turned off.

See if that fixes the issue.

Oops, I responded too quickly. I just looked at your PDF. The method I mentioned allows hit words to be a different color, but doesn't relate to highlights. Sorry.

Edited by Timothy Jenney, 12 July 2017 - 02:55 PM.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer
Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, macOS Sierra 10.13
MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD + 1 TB SSD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, macOS Sierra 10.13
iPhone 7 plus: 128 GB, iOS 11.x

#3 Heidi

Heidi

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Thanks so very much. And yes, back to square one.  Really like Mithril!

Again, I'm working with the WBC volumes and I am trying to get not only search hits to print (they display) but also the (displayed) hyperlinks. (see PDF attached above),  So, that's the refined question.

PS:  I had to update to 12.1.1 to get the Print Selection to work well.   Incidentally, can I use only the default font color in Export Options and stil see Hebrew and Greek displayed/printed correctly?  And is there a way to changing coping to copying in the above title to this forum Post.

#4 Julia Falling

Julia Falling

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,574 posts
  • Interests:Numerous!
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

Heidi – Even though the major updates are not free, they bring so many new and useful features that it's worth the price of the upgrade.  There is usually also a module or two thrown in.  I stay updated with any software I use regularly.

You might want to include your platform in your info.  It will better enable the folks on the forums to help.

Julia Falling

13" MacBook Pro Mojave Acc 12
mid-2017 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 (2 cores)
16 GB RAM;
512 GB SSD

iPad Pro iOS 12
128 GB
iAccord 2.7

iPhone XR iOS 12
128 GB
iAccord 2.7

Used for backup only:
Mac mini Mojave Acc 12
late-2012 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (4 cores)
16 GB RAM; 1.12 TB Fusion Drive

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: copying, highlighted, links, Word

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users