Coping highlighted links from Accordance to MS Word

Heidi

I want to copy items like the above - see attached pdf for all references to pics  (the above example is WBC Daniel) and Include the blue highlighting with or without the actual link(s),

When I try to copy and paste the above into MS Word, I get no highlighting:

I want to copy items like the above (the above example is WBC Daniel) and Include the blue highlighting with or without the actual link(s),

When I try to copy and paste the above into MS Word, I get no highlighting  What I want would look like this:

copying highklighted text from Accordance to Word.pdf

Edited by Heidi

Heidi, check your export options. They are under Preferences>Export. Make sure "Use default font color" is turned off.

See if that fixes the issue.

Oops, I responded too quickly. I just looked at your PDF. The method I mentioned allows hit words to be a different color, but doesn't relate to highlights. Sorry.

Edited by Timothy Jenney

Thanks so very much. And yes, back to square one.  Really like Mithril!

Again, I'm working with the WBC volumes and I am trying to get not only search hits to print (they display) but also the (displayed) hyperlinks. (see PDF attached above),  So, that's the refined question.

PS:  I had to update to 12.1.1 to get the Print Selection to work well.   Incidentally, can I use only the default font color in Export Options and stil see Hebrew and Greek displayed/printed correctly?  And is there a way to changing coping to copying in the above title to this forum Post.

Heidi – Even though the major updates are not free, they bring so many new and useful features that it's worth the price of the upgrade.  There is usually also a module or two thrown in.  I stay updated with any software I use regularly.

You might want to include your platform in your info.  It will better enable the folks on the forums to help.