Display multiple texts in same pane

jamesm

I'd like to know if Accordance can display multiple texts in the same pane as in BibleWorks (see attached image). At times I find this a helpful option (as opposed to opening one pane per text side by side).

Thank you!

James

Edited by jamesm

What image?

James, I don't see an attached image, but based on what I know of BibleWorks, I wonder if you would get what you're looking for by clicking the Horizontal Orientation Button?

Horizontal%20text.png

Here's the image that I selected but didn't attach it. Trying again (file name: Browse window.BW.tiff). 

In the meantime, thank you Rick for your tip. Yes, that's what I was looking for. The main differences with BibleWorks feature is that all of the Bible texts appear automatically (preselected in preferences, "Choose Display Versions") and only one verse. It is convenient in that you don't have to manually add each text. Also, you can copy the texts at the same time (since they are in the same frame) and paste them in another document. Could be worth exploring for a future Accordance version...

Many thanks again!

Browse window BW.tiff

Edited by jamesm

You could also link a Research tab to a Text tab:

Screen%20Shot%202017-07-15%20at%206.09.3

• Like 2

Mark's solution gets used practically every day by me.  To use it,  CTL-click the verse reference and research all texts. The list is determined by the order of the of the texts in your library, so you can arrange your library to get your favourite ones to be at the top of the research tab.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn
  • Like 1

Also, James, if you want to work with the same group of biblical texts all the time, consider saving your workspace. Also, you can create a group of those texts to use in Research if ALL texts is more than you want. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant tips everyone! Thank you.