Tabs, Ties, and Scrolling

Brett K.

I just want to make sure this is the correct behavior.

Let's say I have a workspace with two zones. The zone on the left only contains the KJV. The zone on the right contains two tabs—one is the ESV and the other is the NRSV.

post-734-0-06486100-1500070415_thumb.jpg

I tie the KJV tab to the ESV tab. Then I tie the NRSV tab to the ESV tab.

If I scroll the KJV tab, the ESV follows, but the NRSV does not. If I scroll in the ESV tab, both the KJV and NRSV follow. If I scroll in the NRSV tab, the ESV follows, but the KJV does not.

Since both the KJV and NRSV are tied to the ESV, I expected them to all remain in sync. But that doesn't happen.

Do I need to tie every tab to every other tab to keep them all in sync? That's no big deal in this scenario, but I have some workspaces with a dozen tabs. So I would have to tie each tab to the other eleven tabs. That means I'll be selecting the tie command 121 times (12 tabs each tied to the other 11 tabs).

Is this correct or am I missing something? Is there a "Tie All" command?

Thanks

--
Brett

If I followed this correctly, how come you don't just tie all texts to the ESV? If you do that, they will definitely all stay in sync with each other. 

I have the same results as Brett. Not all stay in sync, it depends on which Bible you scroll.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

If I followed this correctly, how come you don't just tie all texts to the ESV? If you do that, they will definitely all stay in sync with each other. 

That's what I did. It doesn't work.

Thanks

--

Brett

I can duplicate this issue easily, so we will look into it.

I have HMT-W4, ESVS tied to it, CSB tied to ESVS.

Ah, so it should work the way it is set up? If so, I'll wait for a fix before I go tieing a bunch of tabs. :-)

Thanks

--

Brett

P.S. - I'm a pretty good bug finder. :D

• Like 1

Ah, so it should work the way it is set up? If so, I'll wait for a fix before I go tieing a bunch of tabs. :-)

Thanks

--

Brett

P.S. - I'm a pretty good bug finder. :D

And the Accordance staff is pretty good at squashing those bugs users find!  :)

This is now fixed for 12.1.2!

• Like 1