Suggestion: Add A "How To" Section To The Forum

JohnABarnett

It seems to me that "How To" and "How Best To" questions fall in a crack somewhere between General Discussion and Technical Support. They clog up either one of them, and it seems to me they would be most helpful segregated into their own section.

As a user who sometimes has such questions even after checking out Help, searching the forum, or watching some videos, I'd like to suggest that a "How To" section be opened in the forum. I know there's probably too many sections already, but this category seems basic to me. Perhaps others see it differently.

Edited by JohnABarnett
  • Like 4

I was prompted to make this suggestion when I was considering how to (and how best to) set up my own vocabulary list by chapter and by book as I work through a book of the GNT.

A How To for brand spanking new users to Accordance too hehehe

I definitely think it would make it easier to find answers to beginner questions.  This is one densely-packed, feature-rich program!

It seems to me that "How To" and "How Best To" questions fall in a crack somewhere between General Discussion and Technical Support. They clog up either one of them, and it seems to me they would be most helpful segregated into their own section.

As a user who sometimes has such questions even after checking out Help, searching the forum, or watching some videos, I'd like to suggest that a "How To" section be opened in the forum. I know there's probably too many sections already, but this category seems basic to me. Perhaps others see it differently.

I support this suggestion. cause I have done also some "How To's" 

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/16043-how-to-add-page-numbers-to-word-for-user-tools/

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/16044-how-to-add-epubs-to-accordance-user-tools/

and there is another one but I can't find it because the search didn't search words with only 3 letters.

Greetings

Fabian