IOS Unuseable

rcdeacon

I am not sure what is happening with my iaccordance but I have had to uninstall and reinstall 3 times so far. Currently it is uninstalled. I install, sign in, download some resources (a very limited amount) then do a Dropbox sync. Accordance informs me of 33 sync items and the process begins normally. It goes to about item 17 and then I get a sync error message. I do a dropbox sync again and the remaining files download. I begin to use accordance and for some reason it will lock up (not crash). It will sometimes straighten itself out but usually I quit accordance and upon restart I get the splash screen and the spinning wheel and that is all I get! It seems to be related to a file I synced but finding the offending one has become problematic.

IOS 10, iaccordance 2.5.5

Bob

Bob, 

Did you happen to watch the progress view while Accordance Mobile was syncing? (might give you a clue about which group of files it was syncing) Also, what was the sync error message?

For this type of problem, you should probably work with tech support to help you find the problematic file. They typically get you “up and running” quickly AND they let us know if they notice a pattern/repeatable issue.

Mike 

• Like 1

I have a funny feeling it is my main highlight file which is 790 mb. I have had problems in the past with this file. This one is relatively new but still has gotten large. Thanks for the reply Mike. I know how busy Tech Support gets and I try my best not to call them unless I have exhausted everything I can think of but I may have to with this one. I did manage to get iaccordance installed again (4th try) and it is still working. Anyway, thanks again.

Bob