How to enlarge font in Instant Details window

Diatheke76

I hover my mouse over a verse or footnote and the instant info pane shows what I want but I would like to have the info on a bigger font. I cliked on the aA link but the font doesn't get bigger part of the problem is because by the time I click on it the info disappears. Any tips on how to fix this?

Click the the little cog wheel beside the 'A' and then set info pane display.  Click use as default.

Correction your use of 'instant - info pane' threw me...

Go to Accordance Preference (Cmd+,) / instant details / instant details display (choose size)  / ok

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Diatheke76, I assume Paul is correct that you're referring to Instant Details, not the Info Pane. If you hold the shift key, that will freeze the contents of Instant Details, and you can adjust the font size while still viewing the content of your footnote. 

Thanks PM & RM, that did it

Edited by Diatheke76
  • Like 1

I changed the topic title so that we can help folks who have the same question in the future. 

Thanks RM! I'm new to the software so whatever change you make is fine. I'm sure it will make better sense so others can spot it, since I get terms blended and mixed with Accordance and my other software

Easy to do! No problem :-)