Enter a Verse, it Populates All Columns in All Tabs

sfarson

I'm not up-to-speed on all Accordance terminology,  but I basically have one workspace I work with all the time on my 27" monitor.  The workspace has six tabs, one tab is dedicated to a deep English study, another to Greek study, another to Hebrew study, another to the Info Pane, another to outlines, and so forth.  Each tab has 4-6 columns (commentaries, references, etc.).  I have the ESV Bible as one of the columns in each of the tabs. I find myself often typing a Bible verse in one of the tabs.  Then I go to another tab and type the same Bible verse.  Then I go to another tab and type the same Bible verse.  I'm wondering if is possible, as a "preference," that if one verse (or one word, or one flex?) is entered, it is entered for the same resource in all the tabs (in my case, the ESV with Strong's).

I haven't thought this totally through, and my "desire" may be a minority one, but I sure find myself typing the same Bible verse over and over again.  Then when I go to examine another verse, I repeat the typing.  Was thinking maybe there could be a Preference option where this behavior/desire is enabled.

Thanks!

Steve 

Use the "Link" command to link all the tabs to the initial tab. That should do the trick.

• Like 1

Hey... The LINK command works great!  Thanks for the tip.

Steve

• Like 1