#1 Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Accordance Version:10.x

Posted Yesterday, 11:48 PM

When I was over on Windows and I prepared biblical teaching videos with Accordance, I used Camtasia as my screen recorder of choice.

Now that I've moved back to a Mac, I definitely want to go more powerful than QuickTime's screen recorder. 

I have a license to both ScreenFlow 6 and Camtasia 3 for Mac.

Currently, I've installed ScreenFlow 6 on my Mac. Back when I was last on a Mac, I absolutely loved ScreenFlow and used it heavily. It made screencasting and teaching with Accordance a joy and breeze.

Since I also have a license for Camtasia 3 for Mac, would there be any benefit for me to install Camtasia 3 for Mac as well? Is there anything Camtasia 3 for Mac does that ScreenFlow doesn't do that would warrant me bouncing between ScreenFlow and Camtasia when screencasting and teaching with Accordance on my Mac, or should I simply stick with ScreenFlow all the way? Should I even install it as a "backup" in the event ScreenFlow would ever be difficult and I needed a "backup"?

I also have Snagit installed as my screen capture tool as I do use Snagit daily. Used it on the Mac before I went with Windows, used it with Windows, and I'm back using it on a Mac. Snagit it way more powerful than Grab and a tool I can't live without.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

President/CEO

Mallard Computer, Inc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users