• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc... Enjoy reading good books.
  • Accordance Version:11.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:45 AM

Hi, 

To copy Latvian Bible (2012) text, I have to click and drag the cursor, to select the text I want to copy. But if there is an asterisk (*) with a note in the text, sometimes Accordance shows Notes popup and I can't select the remaining text, which is behind the popup. Even if I continue to drag the cursor below the popup window, selection is done, but Command+C doesn't work as long as the popup window is on the screen. Have to click on the toolbar to dismiss it. Selecting text from the end backward works fine, no popup windows with the text notes. Can you do something here?

Attached Files

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Sierra, Accordance 12) 

#2 Joel Brown

Joel Brown

Administrator

• Admin
  • 5,075 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:08 PM

Do you use the popup regularly with click and hold?  You could disable it, causing the popup to only appear on Option-click in Preferences -> Instant Details -> Show Popover on click and hold.

Joel Brown

By day: Consultant for Oaktree
By night: Freelance Trombonist and Private Instructor

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Latvian, Latvian Bible, Copy, text

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users